Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding adventure in the world of Final Fantasy XIV? Then you need to check out the FFXIV Hildibrand Quests Guide: Complete List of Hildibrand Adventures, as well as tips and tricks to help you make your way through each one. So if you’re ready to explore all that the world of Final Fantasy XIV has to offer, then let’s get started!
FFXIV Hildibrand Quests Guide: Complete List of Hildibrand Adventures
There are a total of 12 Hildibrand quests, which are spread out across 3 different Heavensward zones. Completing all of the quests will net you the “Inspector Hildibrand” achievement, as well as a few other rewards.
Here’s a complete list of all the Hildibrand quests, along with a brief description of each one:
The Hand that Feeds – This quest is started by speaking to Inspector Lamont in Ishgard. He’ll task you with finding out what happened to some missing deliverymen.
A Matter of Life and Death – After completing “The Hand that Feeds”, speak to Inspector Cidolfus in Ishgard to start this quest. You’ll be investigating a series of murders that have been happening in Ishgard.
Love on the Rocks – This quest is started by speaking to Gabineaux in Coerthas Western Highlands. He’ll ask you to help him track down his missing girlfriend, who has run off with another man.
The Missing Link – After completing “Love on the Rocks “, speak to Gabineaux again in Coerthas Western Highlands to start this quest. You’ll be helping him search for a legendary beast called the Wojahnni Assaulter.
A Tempered Fate – This quest is started by speaking to Aldis in Sea of Clouds. He’ll ask you to investigate a series of mysterious disappearances in the area.
Battle on the Big Bridge – After completing “A Tempered Fate”, speak to F’lhaminn in Sea of Clouds to start this quest. You’ll be helping her with a plan to take down an advanced magitek weapon known as the Hildibrand Manderville.
Fool’s Errand – This quest is started by speaking to Riol in Azys Lla. He’ll ask you to investigate a case involving some missing treasure hunters and their strange behavior.
To Rule a Realm – After completing “Fool’s Errand”, speak to Holminster Switch in Azys Lla to start this quest. You’ll be helping him figure out what happened to his missing son, who was last seen near an ancient castle ruin.
Step by Step Guide for Each of the Hildibrand Quests
The humble Inspector Extraordinaire Hildibrand Manderville and his faithful assistant Nashu Mhakaracca are back in these all new side quests exclusive to A Realm Reborn. Completing these 10 quests will not only give you some great rewards, but also some humorous cutscenes and dialogue that are a must-see for any fan of the series. Here’s a step by step guide on how to complete each of the Hildibrand quests.
1. To start the quest line, speak with Hildibrand in New Gridania at X:11.2 Y:12.6. He will ask you to investigate some suspicious activity near the Carline Canopy.
2. Head over to the Carline Canopy and defeat the monsters that have been terrorizing the area. Be sure to collect their claws as evidence for Hildibrand.
3. Return to Hildibrand and show him the claws as evidence. He will then ask you to track down the source of these monsters, which can be found in an abandoned mine in Central Thanalan.
4. Make your way to the abandoned mine and defeat the monster lurking inside. Upon returning to Hildibrand, he will ask you to retrieve a lost artifact from within the dungeon which can be found at X:10 Y:8 on your map.
5. Defeat the monster guarding the artifact and return it to Hildibrand. He will then
Rewards for Completing Hildibrand Quests
Hildibrand Quests are a series of side quests in Final Fantasy XIV. They revolve around the eccentric Inspector Hildibrand, and are known for their light-hearted tone and humorous writing.
Completing all of the Hildibrand Quests will reward you with the following:
-“Monocle” body piece
-“Inspector’s Coat” chest piece
-“Gloves” hand gear
-“Inspector’s Boots” leg gear
–A new hairstyle: “Hildibrand’s Do” (male only) or “Hildibrand’s Coiffure” (female only)
-A new title: “Detective Extraordinaire”
Complete List of Hildibrand Adventures
The Hildibrand quests are a series of side quests in Final Fantasy XIV, centered around the character Hildibrand Manderville. The quests are known for their comedic value and often involve solving mysteries.
There are a total of eight Hildibrand quests, each of which must be completed in order. The first quest, “The Missing Inspector”, is available at level 30, while the rest are available at level 50.
1. The Missing Inspector – Unlocks after completing “A Relic Reborn” and speaking to Nashu Mhakaracca in Mor Dhona.
2. A Fool’s Errand – Unlocks after completing “The Missing Inspector”.
3. To Catch a Hedgefrog – Unlocks after completing “A Fool’s Errand”.
4. Fashionably Late – Unlocks after completing “To Catch a Hedgefrog”.
5. Like Father, Like Son – Unlocks after completing “Fashionably Late”. Requires completion of “The Ultimate Weapon” before it can be started.
6. An Ill-conceived Venture – Unlocks after completing “Like Father, Like Son”. Requires completion of “Spirits Within” before it can be started.
7. In Pursuit of the Summit – Unlocks after completing “An Ill-conceived Venture”.
8. Topping the Charts – Final Hildibrand quest, unlocks after completing “In Pursuit of the Summit”.
The Hildibrand Quests are a great way to get some unique rewards and achievements in FFXIV. With this guide, we hope you have a better understanding of what the quests entail and FFXIV Hildibrand Quests Guide: Complete List of Hildibrand Adventures. So go ahead, put on your detective hat and join Inspector Hildibrand on his never-ending adventures! Good luck out there!