Are you trying to figure out how to effectively retarget your customers on Facebook but don’t have the Pixel tracking solution? Don’t worry – this article will show you how to do just that! Learn the tricks and techniques necessary to remain successful in the ever-evolving world of Facebook advertising in 2023.
How to Retarget on Facebook without Pixel in 2023
Assuming you’re an ecommerce store owner, the following is a step-by-step guide on how to retarget your Facebook audience without using the Facebook pixel in 2023:
1. In your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences.
2. Under “Checkout”, select “Customer accounts”.
3. Select “Accounts are optional” and save your changes.
4. Next, go to Apps and install the Facebook Custom Audience app byShopify.
5. Once installed, open the app and connect your shop to Facebook.
6. Follow the prompts to create a new custom audience on Facebook. Make sure to select “Website traffic” as your source.
7. Now that you’ve created a custom audience, it’s time to create your ad campaign! Go to Ads Manager on Facebook and create a new campaign.
8 When creating your ad, be sure to select your custom audience as the target audience for your ad campaign.
9 That’s it! You can now run your ad campaign without needing to use the Facebook pixel .
Keep in mind that retargeting without the pixel can be more difficult and costly.
Different ways to Retarget on Facebook without Pixel
There are a few ways to retarget on Facebook without using the Pixel.
1. Through Custom Audiences: With this, you can upload your own customer list and create a targeted audience of people who are already familiar with your brand.
2. Through Lookalike Audiences: This is where you can take your current customer list and find people on Facebook who have similar interests and demographics. This is a great way to reach new people who are likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
3. Use Interest-Based Targeting: This means targeting people based on their interests, rather than targeting them based on their past behavior. For example, if you sell women’s clothing, you could target women who have expressed an interest in fashion or shopping.
4. Use Demographic Targeting: This means targeting people based on their age, gender, location, or other factors. For example, if you want to target women in the United States who are between the ages of 18 and 34, you could do that with demographic targeting.
All of these methods are great ways to retarget people on Facebook without using the Pixel. If you’re not sure which method is right for you, try experimenting with different techniques until you find one that works well for your business.
Can you still run Facebook ads without Pixel?
Yes, you can still run Facebook ads without pixel, but your results will be limited. Pixel provides important data that helps Facebook deliver your ads to the right people, and without it, your ad targeting will be less effective. Additionally, you won’t be able to track conversions or measure the success of your ads. This was all about How to Retarget on Facebook without pixel in 2023.