For those of you who have been playing Minecraft for a while, you may have come across the option to purchase a subscription for Minecraft Realms. With this subscription, players can host their own multiplayer realms with customized settings and other features. But if you’ve decided to cancel your subscription, we’ll show you How to Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription in 2023?
How to Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription in 2023?
If you’re looking to cancel your Minecraft Realms subscription, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel your subscription in just a few simple steps.
First, open up the Minecraft game on your computer and click on the “Menu” button in the lower-left corner. Next, click on the “Minecraft Realms” option in the menu. This will take you to the Realms screen, where you can manage your subscription.
Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you’ve confirmed, your subscription will be canceled and you’ll no longer be charged for it.
That’s all there is to it! If you have any other questions about canceling your Minecraft Realms subscription, feel free to leave us a comment below and we’ll be happy to help out.
Reasons for Canceling Minecraft Realms Subscription
There are a few reasons that you might want to cancel your Minecraft Realms subscription. Maybe you’re no longer playing the game as much as you used to, or maybe you’re trying to save some money. Whatever the reason, canceling your subscription is easy to do.
First, open up the Minecraft game on your computer. Then, click on the “Menu” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. From there, click on “Minecraft Realms.” This will take you to a page where you can manage your subscription.
At the top of the “Minecraft Realms” page, you’ll see a section labeled “Subscription.” Here, you can click on the “Cancel Subscription” button. Once you do that, your subscription will be canceled and you’ll no longer be charged for it.
That’s all there is to it! Canceling your Minecraft Realms subscription is a quick and easy process.
Step by Step Guide to Cancelling Minecraft Realms Subscription
Assuming you’re on the Minecraft Realms main page:
1. Click the button that says “Manage My Subscription”.
2. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom and click “Cancel Subscription”.
3. You will be asked to confirm your cancellation. Once you do, your subscription will be cancelled and you will no longer be charged.
You should also receive a confirmation email regarding your cancellation. If you don’t, contact customer service to make sure that the subscription was successfully cancelled.
What are the methods to Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription?
There are two methods to cancel your Minecraft Realms subscription: through the Realms menu in-game, or through the Mojang account website.
Through the Realms menu in-game
To cancel your subscription from within the game, do the following:
1. Log into Minecraft and select “Realms” from the main menu.
2. Select the world you want to cancel your subscription for and click on the “Configure” button.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
4. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking on the “Cancel Subscription” button again in the pop-up window.
Through Account Website
1. Go to https://account.mojang.com/ and log into your Mojang account with your email address and password.
2. Click on the “Subscriptions” tab and find the subscription you want to cancel under the “Minecraft Realms” heading.
3. Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button next to your subscription and confirm that you want to cancel in the pop-up window that appears .
Canceling a Minecraft Realms subscription in 2023 is an easy process that can be done quickly and easily. Simply follow the steps outlined in this article, ensure you have all of the necessary information to hand, and your cancellation should be processed within minutes. Hopefully this guide has been helpful for “How to Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription in 2023?”