Owning the latest and greatest technology can come with its own set of problems. If you have recently purchased the Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro and are having trouble finding 5G networks, this article is here to help. We’ll walk you through a series of steps to troubleshoot your device so that you can get back up and running. Let us discuss on how to Fix: Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Not Showing 5G Network
Fix: Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Not Showing 5G Network
If your Google Pixel or Pixel Pro is not showing the 5G network, there are a few solutions you can try to fix the issue.
1. Restart your device: This is the first thing you should try when you run into any kind of issue with your device. A restart will often fix minor software glitches that could be causing the problem.
2. Check for a system update: Sometimes, a new software update can fix issues like this one. To check for updates, go to Settings > System > System update and see if there’s anything new available.
3. Toggle Airplane mode on and off: This can sometimes kickstart the process of connecting to the G network. To do this, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode and turn it on for 10 seconds, then turn it back off again.
4. Manually select the 5G Network: If your device is still not connecting to the G network, you can try manually selecting it from the list of networks in your area. To do this, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile networks > Network operators and select Google Fi from the list (if it’s available).
5. Reset your device to factory settings: If none of the above solutions work, you may need to reset your device to factory settings as a last resort. This will delete all of your data, so be sure to back up anything important before proceeding
What Causes Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Not Showing 5G Network?
There are a few possible causes:
Your phone may be set to automatically switch to 4G when it’s in battery-saving mode. To fix this, go to Settings > Battery > Advanced settings and turn off the “Optimize network” setting.
If you’re using a case or screen protector, it could be interfering with the 5G signal. Try removing any case or screen protector and see if that improves things.
Make sure you have the latest software update installed on your phone. Go to Settings > System > System update and check for updates.
If none of those solutions work, then there’s a possibility that your phone isn’t compatible with the 5G network in your area.
How to Resolve 5G Network Issue with Google Pixel?
First, make sure that your phone is set to automatically select networks. To do this, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Network and toggle the “Automatically Select Networks” setting to On.
Next, open the Phone app and dial *#*#4636#*#*. This will open the Phone Information menu. Scroll down to the “Set preferred network type” setting and select “LTE/CDMA.” This will force your phone to connect to the G network when it’s available.
That’s all there is to it! After following these steps, your Google Pixel or Pixel Pro should now be able to connect to the G network without any issue.
How to Connect to 5G Network on Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro?
First, make sure that your device is running the latest software update. To check for updates, go to Settings > System > System Update. If an update is available, follow the prompts to install it.
Next, try restarting your device. This can often resolve connectivity issues.
If those steps don’t work, try resetting your device’s network settings. To do this, go to Settings > System > Reset Network Settings. Once the reset is complete, try connecting to the 5G network again.
If you’re still having trouble connecting to the 5G network, contact your carrier for further assistance.
We hope this article has been helpful in guiding you through the steps of how to Fix: Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro Not Showing 5G Network. Remember to use the methods we have outlined above and make sure that you stay up-to-date with any available updates for your device. With these tips, you should be able to get back up and running with a reliable 5G connection in no time!