Snapchat is the most fun-loving social media app . Snapchat has fun and magical features. Similar to other apps like Facebook, Instagram we all would love to add our loved ones on our snapchat account. We want to share our posts only with our friends. for this, we search the username or number of our friends in the search box of snapchat. But what if you don’t know how to search for people on snapchat, you can’t enjoy all the fun features of snapchat.
Are you looking for the answer to how to find someone on snapchat? Here’s the solution!
Learn How to Find Someone on Snapchat :
These three methods will make it easy for you to find out someone on snapchat without a username, Follow it.
Method #1: Find Someone on Snapchat with snapcode:
All you have to do is to scan their snapcode on snapchat and you are good to go. Follow these step by step guide to find someone on snapchat with snapcode.
- Firstly, ask them to show their snapcode and save it into camera roll images.
- Open your snapchat profile and click on the add friends option.
- Select the snapcode from camera roll images and add them to your friend list.
Method #2: Find Snapchat Users Nearby:
“Find Nearby” is another way to find someone on snapchat without username and number. This feature of snapchat has made it easier to find friends nearby.
But before using this feature make sure that your friend has the “find nearby” feature enabled on snapchat. Follow these steps to find someone on snapchat with using “find nearby” feature:
- Open your snapchat on your mobile device.
- Click on the “add nearby” option, snapchat will start showing you the results of nearby friends to you. Simply recognize them and add them to your friend list.
Also Read: Must Have Android Apps For Your Smart Phone
Method #3: Use the Search box to Find Someone on Snapchat
There is one more easiest way to find someone on snapchat. Most of us put our name as a username. Follow all these steps below to find your friend on snapchat:
- Open your snapchat on your phone.
- Tap on the option adds by username.
- Start typing your friend’s name in the search box. Snapchat will show you the suggested name with a username.
- Recognize them and add them as your friend in snapchat.
We hope these methods are enough to help you in finding someone on snapchat without a username. Which method was the easiest and good for you, please tell us in the comment section.