In this digitalization world, EPUB file readers make our screen reading more enjoyable. With help of the best EPUB reader you can easily read your e-Books stored in EPUB format.
You don’t need to buy any specialist device to read your e-Books. Many free EPUB readers are available for your windows and mac system.
Best EPUB readers provide many features like text to speech, bookmark essentials, note taking, font customization etc.
Pro Tip: Always try the best EPUB reader who offers a clear layout with advanced features and makes books available for users.
A trusted EPUB reader with genuine user reviews must be available in multiple languages for multiple devices.
Fact Check: As we know that the pandemic is still going due to increased COVID cases. Some cities are forced to shut down. In this time all of us are only dependent on internet services. So for research and book reading people are using e-Books. You can check the growth of e-book readers from the start of this pandemic.
Here’s the list of top most EPUB file viewer software with highlighted features. Download the best EPUB readers that are worth for this time.
Best EPUB Readers for Windows and Mac:
Compatibility: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
Calibre is the best open source Free EPUB reader. It allows you to access thousands of E-books with multiple features and a comprehensive interface. You can easily edit your E-book like change in font size, add a table of contents etc.
Calibre reader has a vast gallery of E-books from different fields like literature, magazines, self-help books, educational books etc.
- Edit and convert E-books from your collection
- Easily share and backup your library
- Open source and Free EPUB reader
- Easy to use
Compatibility: MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android
Adobe Digital Edition is the best to optimize your digital reading experience. This tool allows you to read content in both online and offline mode. With ADE, you can download or purchase digital content as per your requirement.
In this tool you can easily transfer any digital content from one device to another device.
- It allows you to access eBooks in multiple formats.
- Transfer books between devices
- Search for E-books across the world
Compatibility: Windows, iOS, Android
Kobo is a great EPUB reader app for both readers and writers. It offers a platform for writers to publish their own work.
With this app you can create your own library of eBooks and you can enhance your reading experience with its features like bookmark, in-built dictionary, text highlighter and much more.
Kobo is a great online EPUB reader tool For browsing and reading any digital book.
- Easy customizable e-reader interface
- Platform for self- publish book
- Clean and easy to use
- Large storage space for books
- Recommendations for books
Price: Free, Pro version $19.95
Compatibility: Windows 7,8 and 10
Icecream EBook reader is the best EPUB reader for windows users. It allows you to easily download and view your desired E-book. This EPUB reader supports all types of E-book formats like MOBI, FB2.
As for reading, it automatically saves your book and resume where you left off.
- You can transfer your ebook collection from windows pc to another.
- Translate text
- Highlight text
- Free and easy to use
- Navigation scrollbar to browse pages faster
Compatibility: Windows 7,8 and 10
Sumatra is known for the best lightweight PDF and epub reader. It allows users to easily view and manage a library of multiple files such as Epub, PDF, Mobi etc.
This epub reader is super fast in its functioning and easy to use interface.
- Superfast, fewer bugs
- Clean interface
- Organized library
FAQs on EPUB Readers for Windows:
1. What is an EPUB file?
EPUB is an E-book format with the extension .epub. The same file format can browse flawlessly on tablet, smartphone or computer.
2. What is EPUB Reader?
EPUB reader is a file viewer software that allows you to view the files stored in EPUB formats.
3. What kind of content can be stored in EPUB files?
EPUB files can store images, words, stylesheets and table of contents.
4. How to open and read EPUB files on windows ?
Follow these steps to open EPUB files:
- Download and Install any of the EPUB reader software from the above list.
- Go to file -> add to library
- Locate the EPUB document from the folder where you have saved.
- Open the document by double click and start reading.
- 6 Social Media Facts That Will Surprise You
- Best PC Cleaner | PC Optimizer Software for windows 10 in 2021
- YOUTUBE TV Vs. HULU LIVE : Which One is Best Streaming Service ?
- Best Free Music Production Software For 2021
- The Most Efficient SMM Strategies for eCommerce Businesses
- Best YouTube To MP3 Converters in 2021